TAKE OUR QUALITY CONCRETE TO GO!
No need to gear up. Just rent one of our U-Carts and fill it up with the best mud in town. Our custom-mixed concrete is available in both large and small quantities and several strengths 3000, 3500, and 4000 PSI.
Consider U-Cart concrete when:
- You need more than 26 bags.
- You need 1 cubic yard.
- A big truck can't reach the pour.
- You don't have enough help for a lot of concrete at one time.
If you need more than a yard, consider our 2-yard delivery option.
U-Cart Towing Requirements
Our standard one-yard trailers require a
- Rated 2 5/16" hitch.
- A full-size vehicle with at least 5,000 lb towing capacity.
Our non-mixing trailers hold a max of 1 yard of concrete. More than 1 yd will require several trips or several accommodating vehicles to pull trailer with.
U-Cart Rental Rates
- 3 hours is the allotted and max time for U-cart rentals.
- Late returns will incur a late fee of $50 per hour.
- Overnight returns incur a $100 fee.
CHECK OUT OUR U-CART CONCRETE PRICES
|Yardage||Cu. Ft.||3000 PSI||3500 PSI||4000 PSI||* with pea gravel|
- Carts returned hosed and clean ensure no additional charge.
- We have a you-clean station where we provide scrub brushes and water complementary.
- Carts with excess concrete left over that you clean on-site at JCP: $25 fee.
- Carts with excess concrete that we clean for you: $50 fee.
OFFERING SHORT LOAD DELIVERY – UP TO 2 YARDS
Save time by letting us bring the concrete to you. Our self-mixing drum holds 2 cubic yards (81 cu. ft.) of concrete while in transit. The rotating drum design provides a superior finished product compared to other volumetric mixer designs.
Job site tight? We can tow our mobile concrete mixers into very remote and small job sites where a concrete mixer truck can't go.
The perfect mix for
- Sidewalks, walkways, and steps
- Patios, garage, and pads
- Driveways, approaches
- Residential and commercial projects
Trailer price includes an hour to unload the concrete once it reaches the job site.
- 1-5 miles $50
- 5-10 miles $100
- Over 10 miles $100/hour
We charge for each delivery if we're making multiple deliveries to a location that's over three miles away.
SHORT LOAD DELIVERY PRICING
|Yardage||Cu. Ft.||3000 PSI||3500 PSI||4000 PSI||3000 PSI w/ pea gravel|
- Add $50 for delivery on Saturdays.
- Any unused concrete will be charged a disposal fee of $25
DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH CONCRETE YOU NEED?
Recommended practice for calculating concrete:
- Calculation using inches: Length x Width x Depth / 27.
- Allow for a 10% grace in volume for any spillage or variants in your forms.
Example: When using 2" x 4" boards for thickness, use 4" as thickness value rather than its true 3 1/2" measurement.
“I’m just a do it yourself home owner, and they were very helpful explaining how to get my concrete project done.”
"Great concrete products: Stair treads, U-Cart concrete, drywells, etc."
"They are good people to deal with, good prices, they have trailers that u can rent that hold a yard of concrete, awesome."
"Pick up up two yards of 3000 psi Concrete. The trailer they provided worked out good."
As an essential service, we are open during the COVID-19 shelter-in-place order
6500 SE Johnson Creek Blvd, Portland OR 97206 | 503-774-2351