TAKE OUR QUALITY CONCRETE TO GO!
No need to gear up. Just rent one of our U-Carts and fill it up with the best mud in town. Our custom-mixed concrete is available in both large and small quantities, and in several strengths – 3000, 3500, and 4000 PSI.
Consider U-Cart It concrete when:
- You need more than 26 bags.
- You need 1 cubic yard.
- A big truck can't reach the pour.
- You don't have enough help for a lot of concrete at a time.
If you need more than a yard, consider our short load delivery option >
U-Cart Towing Requirements
Our standard one-yard trailers require a
- Full-size vehicle with at least 5,000 lb towing capacity
- Rated 2” hitch
U-Cart Rental Rates
- Rental includes 3 hours maximum
- Late return fee: $50 per hour
- Overnight fee: $100
CHECK OUT OUR U-CART CONCRETE PRICES
|Yardage||Cu. Ft.||3000 PSI||3500 PSI||4000 PSI||* with pea gravel|
- Carts returned hosed and clean ensure no additional charge.
- Carts with excess concrete that you clean on site at JCP: $25 fee. We provide scrub brushes and water.
- Carts with excess concrete that we clean for you: $50 fee.
OFFERING SHORT LOAD DELIVERY – UP TO 2 YARDS
Save time by letting us bring the concrete to you. Our self-mixing drum holds 2 cubic yards (81 cu. ft.) of concrete while in transit. The rotating drum design provides a superior finished product compared to other volumetric mixer designs.
Job site tight? We can tow our mobile concrete mixers into very remote and small job sites where a concrete mixer truck can't go.
The perfect mix for
- Sidewalks, walkways and steps
- Patios, garage and pads
- Driveways, approaches
- Residential and commercial projects
Trailer price includes an hour to unload the trailer once it reaches the jobsite.
- 1-5 miles $50
- 5-10 miles $100
- Over 10 miles $75/hour
We charge for each delivery, if we're making multiple deliveries to a location that's over three miles away.
SHORT LOAD DELIVERY PRICING
|Yardage||Cu. Ft.||3000 PSI||3500 PSI||4000 PSI||3000 PSI w/ pea gravel|
- Add $50 for delivery on Saturdays.
- Any unused concrete will be charged a disposal fee.
- Our delivery dump trucks are 8'6" wide.
- Deliveries are 3 yards minimum and 7 yards maximum per truck.
DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH CONCRETE YOU NEED?
Recommended practice for calculating concrete:
- Calculation using inches: Length x Width x Depth / 27*
- Allow for a 10% grace in volume for any spillage or variants in your forms.
Example: When using 2"x4" boards for thickness, use 4" as thickness value rather than its true 3 1/2" measurement.
“I’m just a do it yourself home owner and they were very helpful explaining how to get my concrete project done.”
“Great concrete products: stair treads, U-Cart concrete, drywells, etc.”
6500 SE Johnson Creek Blvd, Portland OR 97206 | 503-774-2351