TAKE OUR QUALITY CONCRETE TO GO!
No need to gear up. With our premixed concrete trailer rental service in Portland, you can rent one of our U-Carts and fill it up with the best mud in town. Our custom-mixed concrete is available in both large and small quantities and several strengths, including 3000, 3500, and 4000 PSI.
Consider U-Cart concrete when:
- You need more than 26 bags.
- You need 1 cubic yard.
- A big truck can't reach the pour.
- You don't have enough help for a lot of concrete at one time.
If you need more than a yard, consider our 2-yard delivery option.
U-Cart Towing Requirements
Our standard one-yard trailers require a
- Rated 2 5/16" hitch.
- A full-size vehicle with at least 5,000 lb towing capacity.
Our non-mixing trailers hold a max of 1 yard of concrete. More than 1 yd will require several trips or several accommodating vehicles to pull trailer with.
U-Cart Rental Rates
- 3 hours is the allotted and max time for U-cart concrete trailer rentals.
- Late returns will incur a late fee of $50 per hour.
- Overnight returns incur a $150 fee.
CHECK OUT OUR U-CART CONCRETE PRICES
|Yardage||Cu. Ft.||3000 PSI||3500 PSI||4000 PSI||* with pea gravel|
- Carts returned hosed and clean ensure no additional charge.
- We have a U-clean station where we provide scrub brushes and water complementary.
- Carts with excess concrete left over that you clean on-site at JCP: $25 fee.
- Carts with excess concrete that we clean for you: $50 fee.
OFFERING SHORT LOAD DELIVERY – UP TO 2 YARDS
Save time by letting us bring the concrete to you. Our self-mixing drum holds 2 cubic yards (81 cu. ft.) of concrete while in transit. The rotating drum design provides a superior finished product compared to other volumetric mixer designs.
Job site tight? We can tow our mobile concrete mixers into very remote and small job sites where a concrete mixer truck can't go.
The perfect mix for
- Sidewalks, walkways, and steps
- Patios, garage, and pads
- Driveways, approaches
- Residential and commercial projects
Concrete trailer rental price includes an hour to unload the concrete once it reaches the job site.
- Portland Metro $120/+ $70 on Saturday
- Outside metro area $100/hour
- Gravel delivery 3 yd min./7 yd max.
We charge for each delivery if we're making multiple deliveries to a location that's over three miles away.
SHORT LOAD DELIVERY PRICING
|Yardage||Cu. Ft.||3000 PSI||3500 PSI||4000 PSI||3000 PSI w/ pea gravel|
- Add $70 for delivery on Saturdays.
- Any unused concrete will be charged a disposal fee of $25
DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH CONCRETE YOU NEED?
Recommended practice for calculating concrete:
- Calculation using inches: Length x Width x Depth / 27.
- Allow for a 10% grace in volume for any spillage or variants in your forms.
Example: When using 2" x 4" boards for thickness, use 4" as thickness value rather than its true 3 1/2" measurement.
“I’m just a do it yourself home owner, and they were very helpful explaining how to get my concrete project done.”
"Great concrete products: Stair treads, U-Cart concrete, drywells, etc."
"They are good people to deal with, good prices, they have trailers that u can rent that hold a yard of concrete, awesome."
"Pick up up two yards of 3000 psi Concrete. The trailer they provided worked out good."
We will be closing on days of extreme weather.
Please call to verify hours
6500 SE Johnson Creek Blvd, Portland OR 97206 | 503-774-2351